BETH Tar Electrostatic Precipitator
BETH® Tar-Electrostatic Precipitator Filters are a special development for use in cooking plants and behind
biomass-/wood gasification plants for the protection of downstream gas engines or gas turbines.
Hydrocarbons, tar, oil and fly ash are securely filtered out of the gas flow from 20 g/Nm³ tr. to up to 10 mg/Nm³ tr.
Tried and proven for many years in continuous operation
- Similar structure as the wet-electric filter
- Mostly without any rinse and fog water zone
- Volume flow from 295 CFM up to 58,860 CFM (from 500 m³/h up to 100,000 m³/h)
- Pressure-vessel design, if necessary
- O2 measurement, stainless steel design
- Level indicator
- Heating of insulators and of the filter body
- Connecting pieces for rinsing, inerting and evaporation