Cyclone Typ ZSA/ZSB/ZSC
For extracting fine dust from the air stream
The particle-loaded air stream enters the separator tangentially at the top, creating a rotating airflow (vortex). By centrifugal force, the dust particles are moved along the outside wall where they are separated and, in spiral motion, slide into a collection device (plastic bag) or dust container.It is also possible to mount a compacting power screw below the separator. In the lower part of the housing, the air stream is forced to reverse and flows upwards through the vortex tube (cyclone turbulence).
The centrifugal separators type ZSA, ZSB and ZSC are particularly suitable for separation of dust with low content of fibers and granules. Especially type ZSA operates with low pressure loss, and type ZSB achieves higher separation rates than type ZSA. Type ZSB with return air plenum combines high separation rates with low pressure loss through the use of a pressure regain piece in the head piece. Type ZSC is used for larger air volume and combined with spiral inlet the ZSC can manage very high material loads with best separation rates.
The Centrifugal Separator
The centrifugal separators type ZSA, ZSB and ZSC operate within an air volume range of 60 CFM to 11,770 CFM (100 to 20,000 m³/h). Their robust design and protective interior lining ensure a long service life and the highest degree of reliability, safety and availability.
- No rotating or moving parts,ensuring maintenance free operation
- Easy separation of fine and finest particles
- High separation efficiency
- Continuous operation
- Robust design
- Can be operated with positive or negative pressure
- Reduction of pressure loss through a pressure regain piece in the top portion (ZSB feature with return air plenum only)
- Exact adaptation to any air volume due to an extensive variety of available sizes
Application in various industrial sectors
- Textile industry
- Woodworking industry
- Paper and packaging industry
- Cellulose industry
- Food industry