Duct Installer / Plant Fitter / Millwright for Dust Filter and Environment Technologies
- Installing variety of equipment including filter systems, large chillers, pipes, stacks and specialized package
- Work with international teams to erect customized industrial facilities, filtration equipment, and systems, e.g. ductwork, baghouse filters, cyclones, pipes.
- Work includes also section cutting to assemble commercial rigid air conditioning duct work/systems, reading and interpreting blueprints of large chillers, specialized package units and also understanding electrical components such as lighting, panel boxes and building automation.
- Forming of sheet metal, hanging duct work, running gas lines and installing units.
- Responsible for safe installation of the HVAC units.
- Understand company policies and enforce safety regulations. Perform other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A duct installer requires a High School Diploma or GED (Millwright, Pipefitter, Boilermaker, Machinist or Welding) training program preferred.
- Ability to construct, assemble, repair and dismantle machinery and equipment using tools such as hammers, wrenches, crowbars, rollers, dollies, hoists and other hand tools
- Ability to understand schematic diagrams, blueprints, sketches, building plans and other specifications required by our client for information regarding the type of material required to get job done
- Experience working with equipment such as boom lifts, scissor lifts, and forklifts
- Own initiative, good communication skills, sense of responsibility, sovereignty and reliability
- Readiness for worldwide assembly work, several days, sometimes several weeks
- Installation experience and welding experience
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Drug-free at all times
Job offers at US Location:
775 Great Southwest Parkway SW
Atlanta, 30336 GA
Mathias Hoehne, President, email@example.com
Dallas Elms, COO, firstname.lastname@example.org