Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Representative Environmental and Filter Systems
- Sells systems, services and spare parts to the customers
- Analyses market prices for material, supplies, and services
- Identifies customer’s needs and requirements
- Participates in tender negotiations
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts by answering the telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information.
- Develops accounts by checking customer's buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Tracking Budget Expenses, Analyzing Information,
- Meeting Sales Goals, Client Base, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding, Process or Environmental Engineer, Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales, Flexible and ready for international travel
Job offers at US Location:
775 Great Southwest Parkway SW
Atlanta, 30336 GA
Mathias Hoehne, President, email@example.com
Dallas Elms, COO, firstname.lastname@example.org